OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant find id when logging in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dxbkillerman

Cant find id when logging in Empty
PostSubject: Cant find id when logging in   Cant find id when logging in Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:36 pm

whenever i try to login it says the account has been deleted or something does any1 know how does this happen all i did was go to the bathroom and then came back and saw me dced when i tried to login it said that so does any1 know how to fix this?

Edit: I got unbanned thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Dxbkillerman on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denver1347

PostSubject: Re: Cant find id when logging in   Cant find id when logging in Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 pm

This is because your account is same as mine....

WIPED AFTER THE SERVER CRASH ....
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dxbkillerman

PostSubject: Re: Cant find id when logging in   Cant find id when logging in Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:34 am

i am not the same as you i asked my brother a few minutes ago if he knew what happened appears he wanted to see the damage hack so he activated it then hit a monster which made it hit my character does 99k damage then another monster touched him and got hit 99k which triggers auto ban
Back to top Go down
kenken

PostSubject: I ALSO TIO BLOCK / DELETED NO REASON!!   Cant find id when logging in Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:10 am

Dxbkillerman wrote:
whenever i try to login it says the account has been deleted or something does any1 know how does this happen all i did was go to the bathroom and then came back and saw me dced when i tried to login it said that so does any1 know how to fix this?

Edit: I got unbanned thanks Very Happy

Hi pls help i cant login also tio block / deleted for no reason!! pls teach ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant find id when logging in   Cant find id when logging in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant find id when logging in
Page 1 of 1