OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server needs GMs at different time zones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dxbkillerman

Server needs GMs at different time zones Empty
PostSubject: Server needs GMs at different time zones   Server needs GMs at different time zones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:27 pm

This server needs GMs in different time zones because at the time when daniel, ilikepig, aiden, and darkrevenger are offline everyone starts hacking zakum and horntail so getting gms in different time zones is good because they will keep moderating the server all the time so if you gms think its a good idea and should be done i can apply for a gm position if i can

Picture of a hacker when gms arnt on [he got a/bed for taking 99k damage later after the picture]:

Server needs GMs at different time zones Mortalhackingsq6

Picture of me using find to see if the gms are on after i got the hacker

Server needs GMs at different time zones Nogmsoi6
Back to top Go down
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Server needs GMs at different time zones   Server needs GMs at different time zones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:20 am

[img]Server needs GMs at different time zones Artist10[/img] you from which country???
Back to top Go down
Dxbkillerman

PostSubject: Re: Server needs GMs at different time zones   Server needs GMs at different time zones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:36 am

i am from the uae (+4 gmt) but i stay all night up and sleep at about 6 or 7am which is the time when you are logged back on
Back to top Go down
yiffer

PostSubject: Re: Server needs GMs at different time zones   Server needs GMs at different time zones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm

I think I deserve it better though. :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server needs GMs at different time zones   Server needs GMs at different time zones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server needs GMs at different time zones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnyxMS :: DevilMs Diccusion-
Jump to: