OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carlos2love

Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable! Empty
PostSubject: Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable!   Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 pm

hello

Reason: Ive been banned for God Mode And Item Vac

Reason For Unfairness: On CheatEngine forums in the Advertizment and i quote "Can use Godmode,item vac!!"
This UNFAIR! ATLEAST!!! Ban the users AFTER you take out that Message on the CheatEngine!!
Becuase me and more like me will get banned Unfairly until you remove that message THEN
when you ban its ok becuase till then its unfair.. please unban me i love this Server... but please
Remove that message or else people will keep on GM and IV...

IGN: Elvin305
Account Importence: Lv:149 ArchMage 2.1Bil
Account: carlos2love

Proof Of What I Say Is True.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=247311
Back to top Go down
Sukit13

PostSubject: Banned for putting something in storaege!!!!   Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:11 pm

I ve got banned because,I putted a scarab and some pots on storage. I cant enter to the game, because when i try to, it says "account deleted or blocked" and doesnt let me in, GMs can you do something please so that i can enter...
ThankYou
Regards
xTiger Embarassed
Back to top Go down
yiffer

PostSubject: Re: Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable!   Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Sukit13 wrote:
I ve got banned because,I putted a scarab and some pots on storage. I cant enter to the game, because when i try to, it says "account deleted or blocked" and doesnt let me in, GMs can you do something please so that i can enter...
ThankYou
Regards
xTiger Embarassed

It said when you got banned that you took out an unavailable amount of mesos in your bank, thats how hackers used to dupe their mesos. He clearly said not to or you would be a/b :l

Carlos2Love wrote:
hello

Reason: Ive been banned for God Mode And Item Vac

Reason For Unfairness: On CheatEngine forums in the Advertizment and i quote "Can use Godmode,item vac!!"
This UNFAIR! ATLEAST!!! Ban the users AFTER you take out that Message on the CheatEngine!!
Becuase me and more like me will get banned Unfairly until you remove that message THEN
when you ban its ok becuase till then its unfair.. please unban me i love this Server... but please
Remove that message or else people will keep on GM and IV...

IGN: Elvin305
Account Importence: Lv:149 ArchMage 2.1Bil
Account: carlos2love

Proof Of What I Say Is True.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=247311
The Admin has not told that he has been banned from the forum OR is too lazy to update his own post that hacking is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable!   Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Unfairly And Unreasonable!
Page 1 of 1