OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prob With Skills from 4th job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolas013

Prob With Skills from 4th job Empty
PostSubject: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey, im a lvl 126 shadower and i have a serious problem with my 4th job skills, i cant max em fully, and in one skill i cant either put one skill point in it. For my Shadow Shifer Master lvl is 0 (so i cant put any point in it), but then in skills of Venomus Stab, Maple Warrior, Taunt, Ninja Ambush, Boomerang Step, Assasinate and Smokescreen Master lvl is 6 (i got 7 in Assasinate and 10 in Boomerang Step so idk how i passed em and i cant raise em anymore) and finally Hero's will Master lvl is 1, but when i go to Hidden Street, master lvls are higher, Shadow Shifer real master lvl is 20 and for the skills of Venomus Stab, Maple Warrior, Taunt, Ninja Ambush, Boomerang Step, Assasinate and Smokescreen real master lvl is 30, and Hero's Will real master lvl is 1 so that one is the only ok, so idk what did u GM's (with all respect) messed up about in shadower Skills, so i would like a fast response to this and a fast fix up please, i dont want to put pressure on u, but i just want the best for my char.

Rgrds, xOblivionX
Back to top Go down
xcookiex

PostSubject: Re: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm

They used the repack from ragezone i think.Anyways it means that you need skill books to upgrade it to higher levels.
Back to top Go down
nicolas013

PostSubject: Re: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:01 pm

So you mean that is like just a trial (to try em but not master em) and what do u mean by repack of ragezone , and where can i buy skill books?
Back to top Go down
yiffer

PostSubject: Re: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:23 pm

No, the Admin wanted to do it so he did it and set it to 8 and 6.
Back to top Go down
nicolas013

PostSubject: Lol   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm

So i cant max em anymore? and with the points i have when ilvl up, i just leave em there when i maxed all my skills? And arent GM's gonna put higher master lvls?
Back to top Go down
yiffer

PostSubject: Re: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 pm

I have no idea. Just save them just incase he does change it back. I'll see if he adds me on msn. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prob With Skills from 4th job   Prob With Skills from 4th job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prob With Skills from 4th job
Page 1 of 1