OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the GM's and a question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yiffer

About the GM's and a question. Empty
PostSubject: About the GM's and a question.   About the GM's and a question. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm

I have seen over the past couple month/months that there has been about no GM's or no GM's doing their job or doing it poorly. And I've had it. Now I'm just suggesting that I should be a GM. And mabye hire a couple more people too. Why I should be a GM is because i'm on practically ALL day. And I help practically everyone who needs help when they need it. And level people up, and i've found various hackers. Now please. Take my suggestion and let me be a GM and mabye some other people. I really think this would be a good idea and help out the server. I really want this server to succeed. I love to help people and this server, this is why I'm concerned. Because like right now. All the Bosses are either glitched or there is a amount of times that people can kill the bosses. I beg of you Admin, please let me be a GM. My Ign is Woif. Not Wolf but Woif. Respond to this please, I promise I will be a good and dedicated GM and help people out as much as I can. And same with this server. If you need to talk with me more about this, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
yiffer

About the GM's and a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the GM's and a question.   About the GM's and a question. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 pm

Oh and one of these people are abusing GM powers and jailing me because they don't like me. I've been jailed for almost 1 hour and 30 mins. Ign's are Autoban, EnEn, xBubi, and some Sonic guy. I dunno which one has GM powers. But this is what I'm talking about, the only thing MOST of these GM's do is screw around and help their friends and abuse powers on people they don't like. I won't do that, I will actually go and help people like I have been doing and Find hackers and such. And keep this server fun and active. :3
Update. : 3 hours and 11 minutes.
Back to top Go down

About the GM's and a question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnyxMS :: DevilMs Diccusion-
Jump to: