OnyxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with logging in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolas013

Problems with logging in Empty
PostSubject: Problems with logging in   Problems with logging in Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Help me, i try to log in and it says "This is an ID that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection" why does this happen to me if, when i go to the page of DevilMS and i put unbug acc it says "(name of my acc)! is already logged out." what is the problem? What's up with the server? Sad scratch And why doesnt my acc log out?
Back to top Go down
xcookiex

PostSubject: Re: Problems with logging in   Problems with logging in Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 pm

means your account logged off when the server was lagging.There are ways of your account account to be logged off.GM dc's you or server restarts or your account logs off.
Back to top Go down
yiffer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with logging in   Problems with logging in Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Or you can d/c yourself at http://devilstory.no-ip.biz/ and d/c yourself there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with logging in   Problems with logging in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with logging in
Page 1 of 1